- Implement changes to Panorama device group Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) policies in minutes
- Enforce continuous compliance with security standards with proactive risk analysis
- Reduce the complexity of your hybrid network environment
Fuel: When it comes to automation changes, what's the greatest challenge to keep in mind?
Joe & Erez: We believe the greatest challenge in automating changes is to implement them with security and accuracy, and in alignment with a central policy. Specifically, for Palo Alto Networks, changes have to be designed and implemented according to the device groups' framework of Panorama.
Without an accurate understanding of device groups' hierarchy, the risk analysis and design of the required change may mislead the administrator and open the wrong access. Concerns of security and accuracy are usually an inhibitor for automating security operations, but with a solution like Tufin, you can gain more control over changes to firewall and device group policies.
Fuel: What are the benefits of automating changes this way?
Fuel: What is the key takeaway that attendees can expect from this webinar?
- Implement security changes in minutes instead of days
- Ensure continuous compliance with security standards
- Reduce complexity of managing a hybrid network
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Central Time
Speaker: Joe Schreiber, Technical Director of Business Development at Tufin; Erez Tadmor, Senior Product Manager, Automation and Orchestration at Tufin