by Fuel HQ
Cybersecurity education is the bread and butter of Fuel User Group membership. In addition to in-person opportunities to share knowledge with your peers, Fuel offers regular online education through Webcast and Podcast series, covering a wide variety of technical and business strategy topics. Here’s what’s on the horizon:
What is PAN-OS 7.0?
- Learn how the new PAN-OS 7.0 will address three operational gaps that are common in enterprise network security during the upcoming Fuel Webcast: Learn About the Enhanced Features of Panorama and ACC in PAN-OS 7.0, on Wednesday, June 24, 2015.
Register today >>
- Fuel President, Blake Wofford gives us his first impressions of PAN-OS 7.0 in the recent Fuel blog post, "It Takes the Cake!"
Episode 4 of Palo Alto Networks Unit 42 Podcast Don’t Panic: Cyber Attack Attribution
In the June episode of Don't Panic, Ryan Olson, Intelligence Director, Unit 42 and Rick Howard, Chief Security Officer, Palo Alto Networks discuss cyber threat attribution and how it can be valuable to different organizations. They will also discuss Neal Stephenson's 2011 novel "Reamde," one of the must-read books for every cyber secuirty professional.
Listen now >>
New in the Resource Center from Fuel Founding Partner, Tufin
- Solution Brief: Security Policy Orchestration for Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall
- White Paper: Securing the Software-Defined Data Center
- White Paper: ESG Research - Network Security Operations and Cloud Computing
Interested in sharing your story at an upcoming Spark User Summit? Complete the Call for Speakers today!