by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly roundup of what Fuel members need to know. Here you'll find the best discussions, resources and articles from other members and around the web. This week's edition features Elastic Load Balancers, Angler exploit kit, and more.
- Company refuses security audit after huge data breach. Guess who?
- Experience with Elastic Load Balancers? Share the wealth.
- "Don't Panic": New podcast from Unit 42's threat research team
- "At this point its more a question of 'when' Angler will affect you instead of 'if'."
- Wanna meet the Fuel HQ team and other members? We'll see you at Ignite.
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.