by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features Fuel gear giveaway, an upcoming webinar and an IT skills shortage.
Fuel Community News
- Don't miss out on referring a friend or colleague to join Fuel! Each time you refer a colleague, you increase your chances of receiving one of the Fuel Gear Packages that will be raffled off at the end of July.
- Take advantage of the upcoming Fuel and Recorded Future webinar, Threat Intelligence: Novel Approaches for Operations and Threat Research, on Thursday, July 14 at 11:00 a.m. CT. Register today!
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter event in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Wisconsin on July 11, Boise on July 20, New Orleans on July 20, Kansas City on July 21 and Dallas on August 11.
- Most cyber security strategies ignore the way attackers really work. (ComputerWeekly)
- Holocaust Museum needs vendor to manage cybersecurity. (Federal Times)
- IT skills shortage leading to cybersecurity issues, research argues. (CloudTech)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.