by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features upcoming chapter meetings, the latest security weapon from Palo Alto Networks and an upcoming webinar.
- In the Nashville area? Attend the Nashville User Group Meeting on Wednesday, April 13 at 12 p.m. CST.
- Register today for our upcoming webinar, Fuel User Group and VMUG Present: NSX, Next-Generation Firewall and the Software-Defined Data Center on Wednesday April 20 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
- Join Fuel on April 19, 2016 at the next Edmonton Chapter meeting on Tuesday, April 19 at 12:00 p.m. CST.
- The first Spark User Summit is coming up! If you are in the New York area, take advantage of the free educational and networking opportunity at Spark User Summit New York on May 23.
- New from @PaloAltoNtwks: PAN-OS 7.1, the latest weapon in security. Learn what Fuel President, Blake Wofford, thinks about the new software. (Palo Alto Networks)
- Can malware detect that it's running in your sandbox? (betanews)
- A third of emails sent to U.S. House is malware, a virus or spam. (USA Today)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.