by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features upcoming industry webinars and chapter meetings, and Google as a malware risk.
- Register today for our upcoming webinar, Yes We Can: Bringing Rogue Cloud Apps into Compliance, on Wednesday, June 1 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
- Meet with local Fuel members in the Connecticut and discuss industry trends at this month's Connecticut User Group Meeting on May 16.
- In the New York area? Network with local community Fuel members at the monthly New York User Group Meeting on May 23.
- Google has flagged itself as a malware risk. (techradarpro.it)
- On cyber security, non-executive directors had better speak up. (Forbes)
- Employees’ use of personal devices puts firms at risk of malware infection. (ComputerWeekly)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.