by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features upcoming webinars, a malware strategy and new chapter meetings.
Fuel Community News
- Have you registered for Fuel's webinar on August 10? Hear about Recent Threats to the Financial Services Industry from Unit 42. Register today!
- Do Next-Generation Firewalls Add a New Generation of Challenges? Firemon poses that question and dives into how to help you better prepare for the next generation of defense. Register today for this upcoming webinar on August 25.
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter events in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Denver on August 9, Dallas on August 11, Northern Ohio on August 17, Minneapolis on August 18 and Charlotte on August 31.
- Nukeware: New malware deletes files and zaps system settings. (The Register)
- Malware strategy:Prevent, Contain, Recover. (CIO)
- Russian hackers keep business booming for Irvine cybersecurity firm. (Los Angeles Times)