by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features malware spreading through cloud apps, an upcoming webinar, and endpoint specific malware.
- Register now for the latest Fuel webinar, Find Your Blind Spots, Plan for Visibility, on Wednesday, March 22 from 1:00pm - 2:00pm CST.
- Don't miss the upcoming chapter meetings: Sacramento, Northern Ohio and Philadelphia.
- Register today for Ignite 2016 and receive a $400 discount for being a Fuel member!
- Malware is spreading through cloud apps. (betanews)
- U.S. Cybersecurity Super Team reveals how attackers prompted Ukraine blackouts. (POWER)
- Endpoint specific malware renders signature detection useless. (betanews)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.