by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly roundup of what Fuel members need to know. Here you'll find the best discussions, resources and articles from other members and around the web. This week's edition features new spying malware, Europe's threat landscape and more!
- Fuel's Spark User Summits take place all over the globe. Catch up with what happened in Houston and Toronto if you missed it.
- LifeLock vulnerability could have revealed members' logins and passwords.
- Meet Dino, a new spying malware suspected to be from French espionage group Animal Farm.
- A "Tech Dad" Emailed nearly 100,000 people their stolen passwords
- Ever wanted a comprehensive mapping of Europe's threat landcape?
- The new "Snowden" movie trailer has been released, the biopic about former NSA-staffer, Edward Snowden.
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.