by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features a Fuel member discount on Ignite 17, U.S. cybersecurity being too weak and an upcoming webinar.
Fuel Community News
- Fuel members: you have an exclusive discount to Ignite 17 in Vancouver! Learn more about the event and discount and register today.
- Have you registered yet for the upcoming Sparks in New York, Atlanta, Seattle and Sydney coming this spring. Check out all of the dates and register today.
- New webinar: register now to the Garland Technologies webinar, Protecting the Internal Network Core with Advanced Load Balancing, on March 7.
- Have you taken advantage of Fuel's Virtual Test Lab? Learn more and apply to gain access today.
- New Fuel Chapter events have been added - they could be in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list!
How does RIPPER ATM malware use malicious EMV chips? (TechTarget)
Senators: U.S. Cybersecurity Is Too Weak. (Time)