by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features last chance to refer a colleague to Fuel for our raffle, Chapter events and malware being spread through Pokémon GO.
Fuel Community News
- Don't miss your last chance to refer a friend or colleague to join Fuel! Each time you refer a colleague, you increase your chances of receiving one of the Fuel Gear Packages that will be raffled off on July 31.
- Lots of new webinars have been added to the calendar! Don't miss one by registering on the Fuel webinar page today.
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter events in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Denver on August 9, Dallas on August 11 and Northern Ohio on August 17.
- Hackers are spreading malware through Pokémon GO. (Fortune)
- New malware targeting energy grid actively evades security measures. (computing)
- Malware hits millions of cell phones. (BBC News)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.