by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features malware risk with mobile banking on cell phones, a special discount for Fuel members, and the lawsuit that could change cybersecurity.
- Read the latest Q&A with Kate Taylor of Palo Alto Networks: We’ve Got Answers: Traffic Visibility and Attack Surface Reduction
- Register today for Ignite 2016 and recieve a $400 discount for being a Fuel member!
- Cybercriminals are making computer malware at a record rate. (NBC News)
- This lawsuit could change everything in cybersecurity. (TheStreet)
- Cell phone mobile banking malware risk worsens for users. (Bank Info Security)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.