by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features an upcoming chapter meeting, last chance webinar and how Twitter ads could expose you to malware attacks.
- It's not too late to register for Fuel's upcoming webinar, Yes We Can: Bringing Rogue Cloud Apps into Compliance, on Wednesday, June 1 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
- New York Spark User Summit was a success! Don't miss out on Toronto, London and Southern California Spark User Summits. Check out the schedule for the upcoming event near you and register today!
- Network with local community Fuel members in the Raleigh area at the upcoming Raleigh Chapel Hill User Group Meeting on June 16.
- U.S. House bans email service over malware concerns. (Computer World)
- These Twitter ads could be exposing you to malware attacks. (Gizmodo)
- Stealthy malware Skimer helps hackers easily steal cash from ATMs. (PC World)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.