by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features Ignite '17, May's Cybersecurity Question of the Month, and cybersecurity lessons from health IT.
Fuel Community News
- Ignite '17 is right around the corner on June 12 in Vancouver. Don't miss this exciting industry event! Learn more about the event and the exclusive Fuel member discount — register today.
- Interested in taking the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) certification exam? Follow along with Mario Perez, Fuel Board Member, Data Communications Specialist, as he prepares to take his certification exam at Ignite ’17 in June in the new blog series Education Ignite'd.
- Ready for a hands-on experience? Request access to the Fuel Virtual Test Lab 8.0. The experts at Palo Alto Networks tell you how to get the most from this cybersecurity technology playground
- Have you answered the May Cybersecurity Question of the Month? Weigh in on the forums to answer the latest question: What are the limits of a ‘perimeter-oriented’ security posture? What approaches do you take to keep ever-changing networks secure?
- Upcoming chapter meetings: