by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly roundup of what Fuel members need to know. Here you'll find the best discussions, resources and articles from other members and around the web. This week's edition features a persistent threat in Southeast Asia, Reddit becoming encrypted, and more!
- Did you miss the exclusive PAN-OS 7.0 Fuel Webcast this week? Check out the recording in our members-only Resource Center.
- Researcher finds a Microsoft exploit. When they refused to fix it, he went public.
- Hardware issue has kept the US State Department from issuing visas for two weeks.
- Unit 42 found a persistent cyber espionage campaign targeting governments in Southeast Asia.
- Reddit is now moving to total encryption.
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.