by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features a new webinar, 'Project Sauron' malware and upcoming Chapter events.
Fuel Community News
- New webinar alert: Managing the Edge of Your Network. Register now for this webinar happening September 20.
- Learn about Protecting the ICS through Segmentation in an upcoming Fuel webinar on August 30. Register today and don't miss out.
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter events in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Charlotte on August 31, Salt Lake City on September 7 and Nashville on September 8.
- Malware turns servers into cryptocurrency mining engines. (CCN.LA)
- These hotels were infected with card-data-stealing malware. (Fortune)
- 'Project Sauron' malware hidden for five years. (BBC)