by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features Fuel gear giveaway, an upcoming webinar and cyber security measures tightened.
Fuel Community News
- Refer a friend to join Fuel in June or July and win! Each time you refer a colleague, you increase your chances of receiving one of the Fuel care packages that will be raffled off at the end of July. To enter, visit our Invite a Colleague page and fill out the form to invite your friends or colleagues to join Fuel User Group.
- Join Fuel and Recorded Future for an upcoming webinar, Threat Intelligence: Novel Approaches for Operations and Threat Research, on Thursday, July 14 at 11:00 a.m. CT. Register today!
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter event in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Edmonton on June 28, Kansas City on June 30 and Dallas on August 11.
- Hacked activist's tweet storm shows flaw in a common cybersecurity standard. (CNBC)
- Cyber-security measures tightened. (AZERNews)
- Huge spam and malware network goes offline. (BBC News)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.