by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features upcoming webinars, Donald Trump's phone could be a cybersecurity threat and more PAN-OS 8.0 content.
Fuel Community News
- In case you missed it: PAN-OS 8.0 has officially launched. Hear from a Fuel user on their experience with the new platform on our new blog post and add your reactions in the Discussion Forums.
- Fuel members: you have an exclusive discount to Ignite 17 in Vancouver! Learn more about the event and discount and register today.
- Last chance for our two upcoming webinars: register now for our new webinar on March 9: Combatting the Insider Threat. If you haven't already, register now to the Garland Technologies webinar, Protecting the Internal Network Core with Advanced Load Balancing, on March 7.
- Have you registered yet for the upcoming Sparks in New York, Atlanta, Seattle and Sydney coming this spring. Check out all of the dates and register today.
- Take advantage of Fuel's Virtual Test Lab. Learn more and apply to gain access today.
Americans and Cybersecurity. (Pew Reseach Center)
Quantum Computers Versus Hackers, Round One. Fight! (Wired)
- Trump's phone: A cybersecurity threat? (Politico)