by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features last chance to refer a colleague to Fuel for our raffle, Chapter events and the U.S. weaknesses on cybersecurity.
Fuel Community News
- Only one week left to refer a friend or colleague to join Fuel! Each time you refer a colleague, you increase your chances of receiving one of the Fuel Gear Packages that will be raffled off at the end of July.
- We want to hear from you! Have a topic that you want to know more about? Suggest a webinar topic today to help shape future Fuel educational offerings.
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter events in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Denver on August 9, Dallas on August 11 and Northern Ohio on August 17.
- Cybersecurity short interest backs off. (24/7 Wall St)
- Obama warns of U.S. weaknesses on cybersecurity. (FCW)
- Hotels' new CIO shores up cybersecurity amid data breach. (CIO)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.