by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features malware at airports, Breach Prevention Week, and the biggest security concerns for 2016.
- Stop by the Networking & Connectivity SIG to weigh in on this week's question: How do you currently deploy your Palo Alto NGFW? Network TAP/Bypass TAP? Internal NIC card/inline? SPAN Port? Not installed yet?
- Kate Taylor from Palo Alto Networks answered follow-up questions on the blog from our webinar, "Traffic Visibility and Attack Surface Reduction."
- Did you stop by Palo Alto Networks to check out Breach Prevention Week? Webinar recordings are available online.
- Malware was found in this International Airport. (Motherboard)
- Indiana University gets $5M to lead cybersecurity center. (WishTV)
- Here are the 5 biggest cybersecurity concerns facing CIOs and CISOs in 2016.
- Three Hong Kong hotels are hit by malware designed to steal credit card data.
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.