by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features upcoming chapter meetings, a hospital's ransomware attack and an upcoming webinar.
- Join Fuel on Wednesday, April 27 at 12:00 p.m. for the next Portland User Group Fuel Meeting.
- Meet with other Fuel members in the Seattle area at the upcoming Seattle User Group Fuel Meeting on Thursday, April 28 at 12:00 p.m.
- Don't miss our upcoming combined webinar, Best Practices for Automating Next Generation Firewall Change Processes, on Monday May 9 at 12:00 p.m. CDT.
- In the New York area? Take advantage of the free educational and networking opportunity at Spark User Summit New York on May 23.
- How biology is inspiring the next generation of cybersecurity. (Gigaom)
- After hospital ransomware attack, time for some blunt talk about cybersecurity. (Yahoo! Tech)
- Small businesses need to prioritise cybersecurity. (ITProPortal)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.