by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features a Q&A with Fuel Board Member Gary Ramah on his career in cybersecurity, tips for managing cloud security, an infographic on how to create a stronger cybersecurity culture in your organization, and the benefits of volunteerism from Fuel President John A. Matelski .
Fuel Community News
- By 2020, the cybersecurity industry is estimated to face a shortage of 1.8 million workers. As part of National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, we sat down with Fuel Board Member Gary Ramah to discuss why he chose a career in cybersecurity and why other should explore the profession.
- Are you adequately securing important data and information on the cloud? Here are three keys to managing cloud security.
- Cybersecurity should be everyone's business. Get four tips for creating a stronger cybersecurity culture in this infographic.
- Volunterring for any organization can be equaly parts daunting and rewarding. Fuel President John A. Malteski shares 10 resasons to consider the call of volunteerism, based on his experience over the last 20 years.
- Maryland User Group Fuel Meeting at Videology on October 24, 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm ET
- Los Angeles Fuel User Group Meeting at Huntington Hospital on on October 25, 10:30 am - 1:00 pm PT
- New Orleans Fuel User Group Meeting at Tulane University on October 26, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm CT
- St. Louis Fuel User Group Meeting at Enterprise Fleet Management on October 26, 3:45 pm - 6:00 pm CT