by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features upcoming industry webinars and Spark User Summits, and a cybersecurity special report.
- Register today for our upcoming webinar, Yes We Can: Bringing Rogue Cloud Apps into Compliance, on Wednesday, June 1 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
- Agendas are live for the New York, Toronto, London and Southern California Spark User Summits. Check out the schedule for the upcoming event near you and register today!
- Network with local community Fuel members in the Atlanta area at the upcoming Atlanta User Group Meeting on May 25.
- Financial hackers getting stronger, cybersecurity expert warns. (Inquirer)
- New method to produce random numbers can boost cyber-security. (Gadgets 360)
- Cybersecurity special report: Ransomware will get worse, hackers targeting whales, medical devices and IoT trigger new vulnerabilities. (Healthcare IT News)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.