by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features upcoming webinars, malware that goes right for your bank account and new Chapter events.
Fuel Community News
- During our upcoming webinar, Do Next-Generation Firewalls Add a New Generation of Challenges?, FireMon explains how to help you better prepare for the next generation of defense. Register today for this upcoming webinar on August 25.
- Learn about Protecting the ICS through Segmentation in an upcoming Fuel webinar on August 30. Register today and don't miss out.
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter events in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Charlotte on August 31, Salt Lake City on September 7 and Nashville on September 8.
- Renaming office files allows macro malware evade detection. (Virus Guides)
- Brexit leads to pageviews — pageviews lead to malware. (SC Magazine)
- New breed of malware goes right for your bank account. (WBTW News 13)