by Fuel HQ
Friday, November 17, 2017
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition highlights Fuel User Group member Charles Buege's journey to SSL decryption, the benefits of machine learning for cybersecurity professionals, and three keys to managing cloud security.
Fuel Community News
- Charles Buege has been trying to implement SSL decryption for nearly eight months. Follow his journey as he shares some of the considerations and challenges his team has had to take into account during the process, as well as his plan for the future.
- Ensuring security professionals are quick to understand and adopt new tools is crucial for success in mitigating and preventing attacks. Discover how machine learning can save time for deploying changes and help stop threats before they can do damage.
- As cloud adoption continues to be prevalent, every organization must be prepared. Here are three keys to managing cloud security.
- Calgary User Group Fuel Meeting at Calgary Telus Convention Centre on November 22, 4 - 6 p.m.
- London User Group Fuel Meeting at Home House, November 28, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.