by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features how to outsmart malware and upcoming Spark User Summits and Chapter events.
Fuel Community News
- Have you been keeping track of all of the Fuel updates? There’s more. Stay tuned for more information on how referring a friend to Fuel could win you some cool Fuel gear!
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter event in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Sacramento on June 23, Edmonton on June 28, Kansas City on June 30 and Dallas on August 11.
- Thanks to everyone for the sucessful Toronto Spark User Summit! Take advantage of the remaining Sparks in London and Southern California Spark User Summits, or register today for an event near you.
- Malware attack shutters university network. (SC Magazine)
- How do you outsmart malware? (TechCrunch)
- Panel reaches preliminary agreement on airliner cybersecurity standards. (The Wall Street Journal)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.