by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly roundup of what Fuel members need to know. Here you'll find the best discussions, resources and articles from other members and around the web. This week's edition features NYSE shutdown predictions, OPM breach, Microsoft patches, and more...
- Fuel Chapters host local meet-ups for members and some of the latest meeting locations have included a cave, LA Dodgers Stadium, and the Empire State building. Seriously.
- Did Anonymous predict the New York Stock Exchange shutdown?
- Not only was it revealed this week that the OPM breach also included fingerprint records, they have also not yet begun the process to hire a contractor to notify those affected.
- Microsoft has released fixes for 59 CVE-listed vulnerabilities in its software – including a patch for the elevation-of-privilege flaw in Windows exploited by spyware maker Hacking Team.
- Interested in being featured on this blog as part of our Member Spotlight Series? We want to hear from you.
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.