by Fuel HQ
- Ignite '17 took place June 12-15 in Vancouver, Canada. Fuel User Group hosted a booth at the center of the Ignite 2017 Expo Hall. Attendees were invited to enter for a chance to win a $250 gift card, to meet the Fuel Board of Director, and to take a Cybersecurity Quiz to test their knowledge (online version coming soon!).
- Stay "in-the-know" with Fuel's upcoming webinar, presented by BackBox:
How Organizations Can Gain Infrastructure Efficiency by Automating Their Network Operations
Thursday, 29 June 2017, 12:00 PM - 13:00 PM
Speaker: Rafi Zvi, Co-Founder, BackBox
BackBox provides a single, centralized location for automated and seamless network operations. Device Configuration Backup, Automated Recovery and Disaster Recovery Procedures, Dynamic Asset Management, Pre-emptive Health Checks, Configuration Harmonization across all devices and Automated multi-device configuration changes enable organizations to mitigate risk and save time in day-to-day network operations for over 150 Network and Security Vendors.
- Part Three of Education Ignite'd is up! Follow Mario Perez, Fuel Board Member, Data Communications Specialist, as he prepares to take his Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) certification exam at Ignite ’17. Mario will share his approach to prepping for this test, complete with study tips and lessons learned along the way.
- Contribute to the Fuel community and share your thoughts on the latest Cybersecurity Question of the Month: How do you think organizations should approach closing the cybersecurity skills gap? What areas would you recommend cybersecurity professionals focus on as part of their continuing education efforts?
- Upcoming chapter meetings:
- Maryland User Group Fuel Meeting at Loyloa University - Columbia, MD location on June 23.
- Czech Republic and Slovakia User Group Fuel Meeting at CMKarting on June 27.
- Salt Lake City User Group Fuel Meeting at Overstock HQ on June 28.