by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features Rovnix and Android malware, mobile and IoT threats and more...
- Work gets smarter. Not the breaches. Check out what Palo Alto Networks has in store for Breach Prevention Week which kicks off on Tuesday, January 19.
- Rovnix malware shifts focus to Japan (CSOonline)
- Mobile and IoT to Dominate Cybersecurity Threats for 2016. (HuffPostTech)
- The steps to effective cybersecurity incident response. (ITCompliance)
- Android malware steals one-time passcodes. (CSOonline)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.