by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly roundup of what Fuel members need to know. Here you'll find the best discussions, resources and articles from other members and around the web. This week's edition features new kinds of ransomware, backdoors, and more!
- Miss Spark User Summit London? Hear what attendees had to say.
- Angler exploit kit is pushing a new kind of ransomware
- Have you read the lastest Fuel Member Spotlights? You'll hear from Fuel members across the world about how they stay informed, how they saved the day at work, or even their favorite ice cream flavor.
- Are customer loyalty programs the new backdoor?
- This week an ex-NSA staffer proclaimed that Apple Macs are easily exploitable.
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.