by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features Fuel Chapter events, the next generation of cyber security professionals and your recommendations on future Fuel webinars.
Fuel Community News
- Don't miss out on referring a friend or colleague to join Fuel! Each time you refer a colleague, you increase your chances of receiving one of the Fuel Gear Packages that will be raffled off at the end of July.
- We want to hear from you! Have a topic that you want to know more about? Suggest a webinar topic today to help shape future Fuel educational offerings.
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter events in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Boise on July 20, New Orleans on July 20, Kansas City on July 21 and Dallas on August 11.
- Training the next generation of cybersecurity professionals. (University of Hawaii News)
- This malware steals data using your Internet-less computer’s fans. (BGR)
- 25,000 malware-riddled CCTV cameras form network-crashing botnet. (The Register)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.