by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features upcoming industry webinars and Spark User Summits, and Andriod malware that monitors texts.
- Register today for our upcoming webinar, Yes We Can: Bringing Rogue Cloud Apps into Compliance, on Wednesday, June 1 at 10:00 a.m. CDT.
- Agendas are live for the New York, Toronto and London Spark User Summits. Check out the schedule for the upcoming event near you and register today!
- Meet with local Fuel members in the Chicago and discuss industry trends at this month's Chicago User Group Meeting on May 20.
- Network with local community Fuel members in the Atlanta area at the upcoming Atlanta User Group Meeting on May 25.
- New malware takes advantage of Windows ‘God Mode’ to evade detection. (ExtremeTech)
- Nasty piece of Android malware monitors texts, browser history and banking information. (BGR)
- Chrome overtakes Internet Explorer, solving Windows God Mode Malware. (makeuseof)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.