by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features serpent-like malware and upcoming Spark User Summits and Chapter events.
Fuel Community News
- Have you taken a peek at the new Fuel website? Take a look around and let us know what you think here!
- Keep tabs on if there will be an upcoming Fuel Chapter event in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list.
- Thanks to everyone for the sucessful Toronto Spark User Summit! Take advantage of the remaining Sparks in London and Southern California Spark User Summits, or register today for an event near you.
- Network with local community Fuel members in the Raleigh area at the upcoming Raleigh Chapel Hill User Group Meeting on June 16.
- Serpent-like malware targets your bank account. (CNBC)
- University recovering from Malware attack. (Global News)
- Dangerous new malware targets online bank accounts. (MoneyTalks News)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.