by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly roundup of what Fuel members need to know. Here you'll find the best discussions, resources and articles from other members and around the web. This week's edition features the Adobe zero-day exploit, OPM change-ups, and more!
- One of the most popular presentations given at Spark User Summits is now available for download: A 360 Degree View into Network Security Management
- Citibank is developing its own digital currency, Citicoin
- Leadership is changing at OPM after it was revealed that 22.2 milion Americans were affected by recent breaches. Follow this developing story over at Politico's Morning Cybersecurity.
- An APT group is exploiting the known Adobe Flash Player zero-day
- Wonder what other Fuel members are up to? Check out our blog series which features Fuel Original Members talking about their favorite trends in cybersecurity--and their favorite flavors of ice cream.
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.