by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly roundup of what Fuel members need to know. Here you'll find the best discussions, resources and articles from other members and around the web. This week's edition features Android malware, books on SSL certificates, and more!
- Know any good books on SSL/TLS certificates and encryption? Help out a fellow member.
- Dates have been set for Spark User Summits in London, Houston and Toronto. Block off your calendars.
- Microsoft changed its Do Not Track policy: default settings do not show user preference.
- Ever wondered how your fellow Fuel members have "saved the day" at work? Their favorite flavor of ice cream? Introducing: Member Spotlights.
- Google begins cracking down on Android malware.
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.