by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features Fuel gear giveaway, an upcoming webinar and posing the question just how safe is our data.
Fuel Community News
- Refer a friend to join Fuel in July and win! Each time you refer a colleague, you increase your chances of receiving one of the Fuel Gear Packages that will be raffled off at the end of July. To enter, visit our Invite a Colleague page and fill out the form to invite your friends or colleagues to join Fuel User Group.
- Join Fuel and Recorded Future for an upcoming webinar, Threat Intelligence: Novel Approaches for Operations and Threat Research, on Thursday, July 14 at 11:00 a.m. CT. Register today!
- Keep track of the upcoming Fuel Chapter event in your area. Check out the website for an up-to-date list. Upcoming Chapter events include: Wisconsin on July 11, Boise on July 20, New Orleans on July 20, Kansas City on July 21 and Dallas on August 11.
- 4 Ways Companies protect their data from their own employees. (Fortune)
- San Antonio, Texas, launches public-private cybersecurity incubator. (Government Technology)
- Cyber Security: just how safe is our data? (Aviation Week Network)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.