by Fuel HQ
Friday, December 1, 2017
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition highlights popular tips to help you dive back in to the Best Practices Booklet, a Fuel member's journey to SSL decryption, and how machine learning can enhance cybersecurity.
Fuel Community News
- Ready to dive back in to the Best Practices Booklet? Get started with these two popular tips from the Fuel community.
- Have you been trying to implement SSL decryption? Follow Fuel member Charles Buege's story to learn about the considerations, challenges, and outcomes his team has faced.
- Can machine learning save time for deploying changes and help stop threats from doing further damage? Learn more in this article, plus stream a webinar on the topic.
- Seattle User Group Fuel Meeting at iFLY Seattle on December 5, 3 - 6 p.m.
- Portland User Group Fuel Meeting at Widmer Brothers Breweing on December 13, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.