by Fuel HQ
Friday Fuel Up is the weekly round-up of what Fuel members need to know in the news and in their community. This week's edition features suveilled toys, video game system leaks, medical devices, and more...
- Read about Integrating Multifactor Authentication on Your Palo Alto Networks GlobalProtect VPN
- Meet the Fuel Manchester chapter President, Steven Butterworth
- Tech company updates trust list after private key for video game system leaks. (CSOOnline)
- The US FDA will hold a two-day public workshop to address the cybersecurity of medical devices. (RAPS)
- Finance workers most likely to ignore cybersecurity protection. (CITY AM)
- Elf on the Shelf and 'nextgen' surveillance toys. (CSOOnline)
Don't forget to follow Fuel on all your favorite social media channels so that you never miss important updates from Fuel HQ and the world of cybersecurity.