As networks become increasing complex, it's critical to plan - and require - visibility. To do its job properly, each security and monitoring tool needs 100% access to the traffic flowing through the network. Without this visibility, you're blind to suspicious communications and blind to performance monitoring issues.
Join Fuel User Group and Garland Technology for a webinar addressing how to add native network access that can be used to build, evolve, and transform your network overtime.
Find Your Blind Spots. Plan For Visibility.
Tues. 22 March 2016
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT
In this webinar, we will address:
- Visibility for monitoring and security tools
- 3 different visibility scenarios:
- Baseline for Palo Alto Networks NGFW
- Baseline + up to two in-band and up to three out-of-band appliances
- Managing the Network Edge; visibility for up to four in-band appliances and eight out-of-band appliances
- On packet capture and analysis: before - and - after it goes through
- Physical considerations: cable, connectors, and speed
Take your blinders off and see all the data - every bit, byte and packet®.
Not a Fuel member? Join today to access this webinar and more.