Tuseday, December 26, 2017
Catch up on the latest in cybersecurity news with tips and insights from Fuel members. Here are the top viewed Fuel for Thought blog posts from 2017.
- Integrating Multifactor Authentication on Your Palo Alto Networks GlobalProtect VPN: Using two- or multifactor authentication on your Remote Access systems is a must. This article will demonstrate how to configure a Palo Alto Networks NGFW, running PAN-OS 7.0.x with a basic LDAP/RADIUS setup, for multifactor authentication.
- 10 Tips for Improving Security, Performance, Manageability, and High Availability: To help you get started with the Best Practices Booklet, the Fuel volunteer Education Committee has selected 10 best practices that they did not know about, implemented after reading about them, or changed their approach thanks to this booklet.
- My Journey to SSL Decryption: FUEL member Charles Buege has been trying to implement SSL Decryption for eight months. Follow his story as he shares some of the considerations and challenges his team has had to take into account during the process, as well as his plan for the future.
- Fuel Members React to PAN-OS® 8.0: Palo Alto Networks launched the new PAN-OS® 8.0 in February 2017, and it was packed with exciting new features. Fuel volunteers Jason, Steinar and Eugene were invited to beta test PAN-OS® 8.0 and share their feedback.
- The Palo Alto Networks Best Practices Booklet: Making it Manageable: In June, the Palo Alto Networks Best Practices Booklet was released. With so much content available, it can be hard to pick a place to get started, so Fuel’s volunteer Education Committee has broken this resource down into four main areas of focus: Manageability, Security, Performance and High Availability.